I am amazed at how awesome people here are and I have to thank you all for taking me into the fold. Many thanks to Nel @Reactionary Tales, Jay @this-is-my-truth-now and Mischenko @ReadRantRock&Roll for nominating me. Your blogs and your wisdom were truly inspirational for me in this early days of my blogging, I don’t know what I would’ve done without you.
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
If you never had to sleep in your whole life, what would you do with all that extra time?
Besides reading? I would learn how to bake, ’cause who doesn’t love cakes, muffins, cookies and all this sugary goodness? At this time I can’t even make the dough rise.
What fictional place would most like to visit?
Hogwards, duh! I’d want the whole tour too, from the train station to all the secret chambers and stuff.
What’s your favorite genre of music, or your favorite band?
I really don’t have one favorite genre. I like it all. Depending on the mood I’m in it could be anything and anyone, from Aaliyah to Manson to DNCE.
What’s your favorite song right now?
It’s a new one each week. Right now it’s At My Best by MGK feat. Hailee Steinfeld.
What’s your favorite book you’ve read this year?
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. The first one was good and I liked it too, but this one was EPIC! I’m honestly floored at how much I love this series after I’ve tried evading it for so long.
Are you an early riser or do you like to sleep in?
Early riser? Nooooooooooo. No one can accuse me of being that, especially my family. They love making fun of me too much.
What’s your favorite childhood book or fairytale?
I had a Fairy Tales book by Alexander Pushkin when I was a kid. I think I loved it the most. It had the best stories and ilustrations were just the bomb.
What’s most likely to send you off on a rant?
I honestly can’t think of anything at this time. Chill is me ;P
What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
I need to consult a map for that. One sec….
That would be Dominican Republic. Best beach vacation ever!
What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
Twitter. Any social media really, but Twitter is the most weird one. I tried it and tried it and tried again and it still doesn’t stick with me. Sure, it might be great for celebrities getting in touch with their fanbase, or whatever, for normal people though? I’m just not that interested in what some random stranger eats for breakfast.
Would you rather have an evening out, or a night in?
50/50. I stay home most nights, but I love to go out sometimes too. Movies, bars, karaoke, quests I enjoy. Clubs – not so much.
- This is Lit
- A Romance Bibliophile
- The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Darque Dreamer Reads
- Panic at the Bookstore
- Journey to the Heart of Love
- The Mystique Reader
- Little Fears
- Book ★ Bastion
- Book Addict Haven
Congrats to all! Keep doing what you’re doing and I’ll be seeing you on your pages every day.
Questions for nominees:
- If you had a choice between writing a book or being the main character in a book, what would you choose?
- If you had to paint your bedroom just one color without being able to change it ever again, what color would it be?
- You have a day and unlimited funds. What do you do?
- Would you rather meet your favorite musician or your favorite author?
- If you could travel back in time to change just one thing, would it be something personal or something that could effect the whole world?
- What invention you would like to live long enough to see in the future?
- What is your favorite place to go with friends?
- What is your favorite place to go alone?
- What is the thing that makes you want to smile even when you’re in the deepest funk?
- Chocolate or ice cream?
- Name one experience that you didn’t have as a kid that you’d still be excited about.
Thanks for reading!