I would like to thank Nel@reactionarytales and Mischenko for tagging me. Be sure to stop by their blogs and say Hi, they’re amazing people with much to say to the world. You’ll feel right at home on those pages.
- Link back to BookBum’s original post, so she can see all your answers! (Remember to do this via pingback, she won’t get a notification if not!)
- Thank the person who tagged you… show some love!
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going!
You are cast away onto a remote desert island:
- You can bring 5 albums – what are they?
- You can bring one book – which is it? You are provided with a Bible/ other religious text if you want it, as well as the Complete Works of Shakespeare. No series!
- You can have one luxury item (it has to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island) – what is it?
What I’m bringing:
If I only get to have 5 for an unforeseeable future, I gotta make sure to pick the ones that invoke different emotions, right? That means I’m bringing:
Jagged little pill Veronica Mars OST Divide Lungs 25
Alanis is for angst, Veronica for when I’m feeling mellow, Ed for my happy mood, Flo for when I’m feeling like crazy and Adele for when I’m lonely. If it’s a deserted island my guess is I’ll be listening to a lot of Adele.
Shakespeare is great, but I’m more of an Oscar Wilde girl myself. I have a big book of his works and that’s what I’ll be taking with me. It has something for every occasion, so you can’t go wrong.
- Luxury item
A nice sturdy camping tent would be great. Too much sun is bad for skin and I burn easily anyway, so I’ll need a tent. Plus you can hide from the rain in it and sleep without moskquitoes eating you, it’s an all around great thing to bring on an island. Not sure it could shelter from a big storm, so I’ll probably have to bury it in the sand or something and tie myself to a palm tree for the time being, but otherwise it’s a sound investment.
Feel free to skip it if you don’t feel like doing it. It’s not supposed to be a chore but a thing you do for fun )) Thanks for participating if you do and for reading all this.